Fund Rankings Updates, 3/5/2010

Weekly Average Momentum Index (AMI) rankings of HSA, SSPP, nSSPP, SELECT, ETF, iETF, sETF have been posted at http://ycprankings.awardspace.us/

Better than expected job reports gave stock markets a boost this week. The S&P 500 index closed this week at 1138 up 3.1%, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 2.33%, and the Nasdaq composite index gained 3.94% for the week. In the weekly charts, the slow Stochastics [15,1] of all the indexes have climbed above 50 indicating that the intermediate momentum is on the bull side. In the monthly chart of S&P 500 index below, the multi-year uptrend is still intact. The price is above the trend line and the monthly STO stands at 91 well above 50.

Google finally discontinued the googlepages.com where I posted my ranking tables. They moved my site to sites.google.com which can not accommodate the inline frame I used to setup my ranking pages. If you use my old link you won't see the ranking tables loaded correctly. I have moved the site to awardspace.us and the page layout is not as pretty as the old one. However, it is the content that counts :->. If you have enjoyed this website from the beginning, you would notice that the site has experienced several changes during the last 6 years. This just shows that it is not easy to singly maintain a website.



No comments: